Wright State University, a public institution founded in 1967 and located in Fairborn, United States. Wright State University offers Graduate Assistantships, one of the fully funded scholarships for Master’s and Ph.D. students.
Graduate Assistantships Coverage
This fully funded scholarship for international students covers the following:
- Full tuition exemption for up to 2 years for master’s students and up to 5 years for doctoral students
- A monthly stipend of $806.03
To be eligible for this scholarship, there are two sets of criteria to consider:
Wright State University Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for Graduate Assistantships, you must first meet the admission requirements for Wright State University. You can find the university’s admission eligibility criteria on their official website.
Graduate Assistantships Specific Eligibility Criteria
Once you meet the university’s admission criteria, you can apply for the Graduate Assistantships. Specific eligibility criteria for this scholarship include:
- Having a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Enrolling as a full-time student, committing to a minimum of 20 hours per week for assistantship duties
- Proficiency in spoken English with a Category 1 score of at least 250 on Wright State’s Oral English Proficiency Test (OEP) or proof of citizenship in a country where English is the primary language
To apply for Graduate Assistantships, follow these steps:
- Apply for admission to Wright State University before applying for the Graduate Assistantships. You can find the admissions application process on the official university website.
- A separate scholarship application is required for Graduate Assistantships. You will need to gather the following requirements:
- Application Forms
- Submit your application and requirements to the departments supervising the assistantships. For more information, visit the Graduate Assistantships Scholarship Application Procedure Page on the university’s website.
The good news is that there is no specific deadline to apply for Graduate Assistantships. However, it’s crucial to apply before the Wright State University admission deadlines, which vary depending on the program:
- Master’s Deadline (Fall): July 31, 2023 (Different Master’s programs may have different deadlines)
- Master’s Deadline (Spring): December 1, 2023 (Different Master’s programs may have different deadlines)
- Master’s Deadline (Summer): April 1, 2023 (Different Master’s programs may have different deadlines)
- PhD Deadline: Exact deadlines vary depending on your chosen department or project.