If you are seeking a scholarship opportunity in the United States, consider Florida International University (FIU). FIU is a public institution located in Miami, founded in 1965, and it offers Merit Scholarships, which are fully funded scholarships designed for Bachelor’s students.
This fully funded scholarship for international students covers the following:
- 100% tuition and fees for students eligible for Presidential Scholarship
- 75% tuition and fees for students eligible for Ambassador Scholarship
- Book allowance
To be eligible for a scholarship for international students, you must meet two types of eligibility criteria:
- Florida International University Eligibility Criteria: These are the requirements you need to fulfill to be admitted to FIU. Please check the admission eligibility criteria on FIU’s official website.
- Merit Scholarships Specific Eligibility Criteria: These are the requirements you need to meet to be considered for the Merit Scholarships, and they may vary depending on the scholarship type.
- Admission to Florida International University: Before applying for Merit Scholarships, you must first apply for admissions at FIU. Visit FIU’s official website for the admission application process.
- Separate Scholarship Application: In addition to the university admission, you need to submit a separate scholarship application for Merit Scholarships. This application requires:
- Submission of two letters of recommendation
- Writing an essay response to a prompt provided by FIU
For more detailed information on the application procedure, please refer to the Merit Scholarships Scholarship Application Procedure Page on FIU’s website.
When to Apply for Merit Scholarships
The application deadline for Merit Scholarships is as follows:
- Bachelor’s Scholarship Application Deadline: December 4, 2023
For other university deadlines and requirements, we recommend visiting the Florida International University Admissions Section on their website.