The Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship at Brandeis University for the academic year 2023-2024 is an excellent opportunity for Israeli students to pursue a Bachelor’s degree in the United States. Brandeis University, a prestigious private institution founded in 1948 and located in Waltham, Massachusetts, offers this fully funded scholarship to support students in their educational journey.
The Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship provides comprehensive coverage for international students, including:
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Round trip from Israel to the U.S. every year
To be considered for this scholarship, there are two sets of eligibility criteria you must meet:
Brandeis University Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship, you need to meet the admission requirements of Brandeis University. You can find the Brandeis University’s admission eligibility criteria on their official website.
Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship Specific Eligibility Criteria
Once you meet the admissions criteria for Brandeis University, you must fulfill the specific eligibility criteria for the Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship. These criteria include:
- Being an incoming Israeli citizen with outstanding academic achievements
- Demonstrating proficiency in English
- Providing evidence of serious involvement in coexistence efforts
Make sure to visit the Brandeis University admissions pages and the Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship pages for more detailed information.
If you meet the eligibility criteria for both Brandeis University and the Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship, you can proceed with the application process. Here’s what you need to do:
- Apply for admission to Brandeis University by following the official admission application process. You can find detailed information on the Brandeis University Admissions Section of their website.
- There is no separate application required for the Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship. Simply apply for admission to Brandeis University, and you’ll automatically be considered for this scholarship if you meet the specified criteria.
The good news is that there is no specific deadline to apply for the Sylvia and Joseph Slifka Israeli Coexistence Scholarship. However, it’s essential to apply before the Brandeis University admission deadlines, which are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Early Decision I): November 2, 2023
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Early Decision II): January 2, 2024
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Regular Decision): January 2, 2024
- Master’s Deadline (Fall): May 1, 2024 (Different Master’s programs may have different deadlines)