If you are an international student seeking a scholarship opportunity in the United States, consider the offerings at Tufts University. Established in 1852 and located in Medford, Tufts University is a private institution that provides International Students Financial Aid, a fully funded scholarship program for Bachelor’s degree students. This scholarship is an excellent opportunity for those looking to pursue their undergraduate studies in a prestigious American institution.
Coverage of International Students Financial Aid
The International Students Financial Aid at Tufts University is a fully funded scholarship, which means it covers demonstrated financial need. This support can significantly alleviate the financial burden of pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in the United States. It enables students from various backgrounds and nationalities to access quality education and experience life in the U.S. without being burdened by the cost.
Eligibility Criteria for International Students Financial Aid
To be considered for the International Students Financial Aid at Tufts University, you need to meet specific eligibility criteria. These criteria are divided into two categories:
- Tufts University Eligibility Criteria: Before applying for the International Students Financial Aid, you must first apply for admission to Tufts University. Each university has its admission eligibility criteria, so it’s essential to review Tufts University’s admission requirements on their official website.
- International Students Financial Aid Specific Eligibility Criteria: After meeting the admission criteria, you can proceed to apply for the scholarship. Here are the additional requirements you must fulfill to be eligible for International Students Financial Aid:
- You must be an incoming student at Tufts University.
- You should express the intent to apply for financial aid when submitting your admission application.
- You should be capable of completing and submitting a CSS Profile at the College Board website.
Meeting these specific eligibility criteria is crucial for your application’s success. Make sure to review the Tufts University admissions and International Students Financial Aid pages for more detailed information.
Application Procedure for International Students Financial Aid
If you meet both the Tufts University and International Students Financial Aid eligibility criteria, you can proceed with the application process. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for Admission to Tufts University: First and foremost, you need to apply for admission to Tufts University. Visit the official Tufts University Admissions Section to understand the application process and requirements for prospective students.
- International Students Financial Aid Application Process: In addition to the university admission application, a separate scholarship application is required for International Students Financial Aid. To complete this application, you will need to gather the following documents:
- CSS profile and supporting documents
- International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA) form and supporting documents
- Complete and Submit a CSS Profile: You can start by completing and submitting a CSS profile through the College Board website. This profile helps assess your financial need and eligibility for the scholarship.
- Submit Supporting Documents for CSS Profile: After completing the CSS profile, you should submit the supporting documents through IDOC (Institutional Documentation Service). These documents are essential for verifying your financial situation and ensuring that the scholarship reaches those who genuinely need it.
- International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA): Alternatively, you can complete the International Student Financial Aid Application (ISFAA) and email the form and its supporting documents to email@example.com if submitting a CSS file would cause significant financial hardship for your family.
Please refer to the International Students Financial Aid Scholarship Application Procedure Page for more detailed information and specific instructions on the application process.
Application Deadlines for International Students Financial Aid
To ensure that your application is considered for International Students Financial Aid at Tufts University, it’s essential to be aware of the application deadlines. The deadlines can vary based on different admission rounds. Here are the relevant deadlines:
- Bachelor’s Scholarship Application Deadline (Early Decision I): November 1, 2023
- Bachelor’s Scholarship Application Deadline (Early Decision II): November 15, 2023
- Bachelor’s Scholarship Application Deadline (Regular Decision): February 1, 2024