If you’re seeking a scholarship opportunity in the United States, the University of Massachusetts Amherst might be your ideal choice. Established in 1863 and located in Amherst, Massachusetts, this public institution offers a fully funded scholarship known as the Graduate Assistantship. This scholarship is available for both Master’s and Ph.D. students, providing comprehensive financial support.
The Graduate Assistantship at the University of Massachusetts Amherst offers full funding for international students. The coverage includes the following:
- Tuition Fee Credits
- Monthly Allowance
- Health Insurance
To be considered for this scholarship, you must meet two sets of eligibility criteria:
1. University of Massachusetts Amherst Eligibility Criteria Before applying for the Graduate Assistantship, you need to meet the admission requirements of the University of Massachusetts Amherst. These requirements may include academic qualifications, test scores, and other criteria specific to the university. To learn more about these admission eligibility criteria, you can visit the University of Massachusetts Amherst’s admission pages.
2. Graduate Assistantship Specific Eligibility Criteria In addition to the university’s admission requirements, there are specific criteria you must meet to be considered for the Graduate Assistantship. These criteria may differ from one institution to another and from one scholarship to another. Therefore, it’s crucial to carefully review these criteria before proceeding with your application.
Once you’ve confirmed that you meet both sets of eligibility criteria, you can proceed with the application process. It’s important to note that applying for the Graduate Assistantship requires a separate scholarship application, which is distinct from the University of Massachusetts Amherst’s admission application. Make sure to familiarize yourself with the application requirements and process, ensuring that you provide all the necessary documentation.
While there is no specific deadline to apply for the Graduate Assistantship, it’s essential to submit your application before the University of Massachusetts Amherst’s admission deadlines. These deadlines vary depending on the degree level and program. Here are the key admission deadlines to keep in mind:
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Spring): October 15, 2023
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Fall – Early Action): November 5, 2023
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Deadline (Regular Decision): January 15, 2024
- Master’s Deadline (Spring): October 1, 2024
- Master’s Deadline (Fall): January 15, 2024 (Note that different Master’s programs may have different deadlines)