If you’re seeking a scholarship to pursue your Bachelor’s degree in the United States, Dartmouth College offers an excellent opportunity. Dartmouth College, a private institution with a rich history dating back to its founding in 1769, is situated in Hanover, United States. The college provides Financial Aid, a fully funded scholarship program for Bachelor’s students. In this comprehensive guide, we’ll explore the details of this scholarship, including its coverage, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and important deadlines.
Dartmouth College, founded over two centuries ago, has a distinguished history as one of the Ivy League institutions in the United States. Nestled in the picturesque town of Hanover, New Hampshire, Dartmouth offers a world-class education in a scenic and vibrant setting. The college’s commitment to academic excellence and a diverse student body make it an attractive destination for students from around the globe.
Financial Aid Coverage
The Financial Aid program at Dartmouth College is a fully funded scholarship for international students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. What sets this scholarship apart is that it covers 100% of the student’s demonstrated financial needs. This means that if you are awarded this scholarship, Dartmouth College will provide support to cover your tuition, fees, and living expenses based on your financial situation.
Financial Aid Eligibility Criteria
To be considered for this scholarship, you must meet specific eligibility criteria. The criteria are divided into two categories: Dartmouth College Eligibility Criteria and Financial Aid Specific Eligibility Criteria.
Dartmouth College Eligibility Criteria: Before applying for Financial Aid for international students, you must first apply for admission to Dartmouth College. It’s essential to review and meet Dartmouth College’s admission eligibility criteria, which can be found on the college’s official website. Meeting these criteria is the first step toward being considered for the Financial Aid scholarship.
Financial Aid Specific Eligibility Criteria: The Financial Aid scholarship at Dartmouth College does not have specific eligibility criteria beyond being an international Bachelor’s student or applicant of Dartmouth College. This open eligibility makes it accessible to a broad range of candidates.
Financial Aid Application Procedure
Once you meet the eligibility criteria for Dartmouth College and Financial Aid, you can proceed with the application process. It’s important to note that you must first apply for admission to Dartmouth College before applying for Financial Aid. Here’s a step-by-step guide to the application process:
- Apply for Dartmouth College Admission: Visit the official Dartmouth College Admissions Section on their website to review the admission application process. Ensure that you complete the admission application according to the specified deadlines.
- Financial Aid Application Process: Besides the university admission, you’ll need to submit a separate scholarship application for Financial Aid. The scholarship application will require you to provide the following documents:
- Income Tax Documents of Parents: Prepare and submit your parents’ income tax documents as part of the application. This information is crucial for evaluating your financial needs.
- CSS Profile: The CSS (College Scholarship Service) Profile is a standard form to assess a student’s financial need for scholarships. Be sure to complete and submit the CSS Profile as required.
- Submit Required Documents: Once you have gathered the necessary documents, follow the instructions on the Dartmouth College Financial Aid Scholarship Application Procedure Page to submit your scholarship application.
One of the significant advantages of the Financial Aid program at Dartmouth College is that there is no specific deadline for applying. However, it’s essential to apply for Financial Aid before the Dartmouth College admission deadlines to ensure your application is considered. Here are the admission deadlines you should keep in mind:
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Early Decision): November 1, 2023
- Bachelor’s Deadline (Regular Decision): January 2, 2024
The specific deadline for Master’s programs may vary, so check the relevant deadlines if you’re considering a Master’s degree at Dartmouth College.